Economic Development & Governmental Affairs
About Your Committee - Committee Members - Committee Documentation
About your Committee
Date & Time: 1st Monday of the Month at 5:00pm.
The Economic Development and Governmental Affairs Committee was established in 2000 to focus on the economic growth of the City. The Committee's focus is to discuss and offer guidance to the City Council in implementing new policy, programs, procedures and laws to attract and retain business. The main goal of the members of this Committee is to provide more jobs and revenue to the City's tax base in an effort to maintain and upgrade city services and infrastructure, constantly improving our resident's quality of life.
Another key aspect of Economic Development and Governmental Affairs is to establish and maintain good working relationships with other municipalities and organizations in order to support the Fort Leonard Wood region as a whole.
Committee Information and Documents
Meeting Agenda and Packet Information, along with prior minutes of past meetings can be found in the documents section below.
Also, any current legislation that is being discussed at Committee at this time and any recent legislation that has been passed by the City Council that pertains to Economic Development and Governmental Affairs can be found here as well.
- Economic Development & Governmental Affairs
- Meeting Minutes
- Current and Past Legislation
- #2495 - Authorizing Premium Pay - City Essential Workers - ARPA Funding
- #2494 - Authorizing Premium Pay - Grocery-Gas Stations-Convenience Stores - ARPA Funding
- #2493 - Amending Utility Relief Program - ARPA Funding
- #2492 - Establishing the Build It Better Home Efficiency Program - ARPA Funding
- #2491 - Amending Chapter 110 - Establishing Procedures for Nominations and Elections of Council Offices
- #2486 - Establishing Code of Ethics
- #2477 - Establishing Disclosure of Conflicts of Interest
- #2451 - Authorizing the Show Me Pace Program
- Meeting Minutes